OK, so last night didn’t go so well. Let me summarize:
- I had to work late again, and we were at work until 10:40PM.
- I had to drop my car off at the Honda dealer, and was going to get a ride back from my mom. She followed me for about a mile, then she decided she was going to be clever and took her own route. Unfortunately, she went to the body shop instead of the Honda dealer (probably 15 miles apart). She waited for half an hour before going home and calling my cell phone. So I stood around in downtown Beaverton from 11:15PM until 12:15AM.
- I got a letter from my insurance company denying some payments. They had two different accounts for me with two different social security numbers.
- Loud kids at 1AM. I had to chase them off to get any sleep.
- Louder kids (about a dozen in 3 SUVs) at 2AM waking me up. I had to chase them off as well.
That’s it, really. If the kids would just be quiet about their business, I wouldn’t chase them off. But they’re kids with their dope and loud stereos. I don’t know why they don’t just go to a parking lot in the industrial area where there’s no one to wake up.